If you’d like to affirm your marriage in a way that reflects who you are as a couple, what you hold dear, why not choose a celebrant-led celebration ceremony?
During a celebration ceremony you can:
• Write your own vows,
• Choose your favourite music,
• Have readings that make your heart sing or your guests laugh out loud, you can.
• Exchange rings or re-dedicate the rings you have already given
• Include spiritual or faith-based words, we’re not bound by any restrictions
• Invite your friends and family to play a part in the ceremony
• Decide how long the ceremony takes.
• You can also celebrate in any venue or location, it doesn’t need to be licensed for marriages, although of course you might choose a licensed venue because it’s a beautiful setting for such a special occasion.
So, all in all, you can celebrate your marriage or partnership in a way that feels just right for both of you. No other couple will have a ceremony like yours.
A celebration is not a legal marriage or partnership ceremony. It’s usually held after a legal ceremony, whether that’s the day before or several weeks before, you can choose a date to suit you. This can give you more flexibility and it’s also perfect if you’ve had a legal ceremony attended by a few witnesses, or perhaps married abroad, and now want to celebrate with your wider family and friends.
If marriage or a civil partnership isn’t for you, but being able to declare your love and commitment to your partner is important, why not have a commitment ceremony? And, of course, you might want to celebrate anniversaries or renew your vows.
Working closely with you, I’ll write and deliver your ceremony with care, flair, attention to detail and good humour. And rest assured I’ll work with the venue staff, musicians or photographers to make sure all the elements of your day work beautifully together. Afterwards, I’ll present you with a ribbon-tied box containing a keepsake copy of your ceremony and vows printed on handmade paper, and your bespoke certificate.
You’ll find more details about me and the services I offer on my website. I know that it’s important to have people you like and trust helping you with such important occasions, so I’m always happy to have an informal, no obligation chat before you make any big decisions. So, please do get in touch by email or call me on 07591 166551. I’d love to talk to you about making your special day truly a day to remember.